Puneri Pattern Pvt.Ltd (collectively “PuneriPattern.” or “We” or “Us”) has generated this privacy statement to display our firm commitment towards privacy.
The purpose of our privacy statement: Our privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Puneri Pattern, and applies solely to the information collected by this website. It aims to notify you the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this website. How it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- What security procedures are in place to protect them is use of your data.
- How can you correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collected and its uses: To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you or any other party whose details you provide to us. We collect this information when you contact us by various means i.e (you complete an online form,take part in surveys, post on our message boards or blog, interact with us on social media and many other means which may include offline contacts i.e(Telephone, ,SMS,etc). We also collect information where you only partially complete and/or abandon any information inputted in our website. Forexample:
- Log file information: When you use our website our servers automatically records certain log file information, these servers logs may include anonymous information i.e your web requests, internet protocol address(“IP”), browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on services, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other such statistics.
- Cookies : We use “cookies” on this site. It is piece of data stored on the site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our website
Your security is important to us : Your security is our prime importance, we will do our best to protect your personal information by taking all required appropriate technical and organizational measures which involves encryption of highly sensitive personally identifiable information, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we will not deny to the fact that we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
Our Marketing strategies:
Google Ad Words: keeps track of everyone who visits our website ad follows the user wherever they go on other websites(i.e if you left our website to another without completing a specific task then google remembers this visits and will display the ads within the website a user is using.
Facebook : Keeps track of everyone who visits our website, ad may follow when they visit facebook.
How you can opt out of our remarketing campaign: There is a section in Ads setting area of “My Account”, the resource that lets Google account holders to see and control their data and privacy settings.
Involvement of third parties and information shared with them: We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we share names or other contacts that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use the personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.